Finalist in the AFR Best PlaceS to Work 2021
JOIN THE FAMILY
If you would like to join the ABA family and you feel that you can contribute to one (or all!) of our brands in a positive way, then we would love to hear from you.
Established in 2016, Australian Brands Alliance is a successful start-up Fashion House, boasting 9 authentically bold and contemporary fashion labels under one roof. Originating in the heart of Sydney’s rag trade district and born out of a successful design and development company, we strive to be a business that is socially responsible, ethical in practice and environmentally conscious in all that we do. Our business practices outline our belief that, it is not only what we do that determines who we are – but rather how we do it that is important.
We are looking for a highly motivated individual with strong communication skills who is driven by analytics, a love for great copy and curating engaging content. Reporting into the marketing manager this role will manage our entire brand portfolio’s organic social media presence and will require lots of energy and passion.
Key roles and responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Scheduling social media posts across multiple platforms to align with business promotions, launches and marketing calendars
- Use engaging copy to bring each of our brands to life on social media using brand style guides and tone of voice documents
- Manage and optimise commerce via Meta and Pinterest to meet set KPI’s
- Working with the Influencer Specialist to develop and oversee influencer and media events
- Create captivating and on brand content for social media platforms, which may include but not limited to creating hashtags, capturing BTS content at shoots and creating multimedia content in line with brand content pillars
- Manage the organic social calendar in line with broader marketing objectives and events
- Engaging and working with brand partners for competitions and product launches
- Staying up to date with the latest social media trends and digital technologies and presenting back to the creative team
- Weekly and monthly reporting on owned social media analytics with clear insight driven optimisation plans
To be successful you will have:
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal and be able to express brand tone of voice creatively.
- Organised with impeccable attention to detail, with an ability to anticipate problems and provide suitable solutions.
- Experience with all social media platforms including scheduling tools and analytics.
What’s in it for you?:
- Working in a fast paced, fun and creative team
- Generous staff discounts
- Opportunities for development
- You’ll be joining a movement that’s creating a global culture shift – We are extremely proud to be a B Corp Certified company
- A day off for your birthday
- Hybrid working arrangement
If you are looking for a role with a fast-growing, forward-thinking company where your achievements and contribution will have a direct influence, this may be the role for you! Australian Brands Alliance is committed to creating an inclusive and safe environment which values and respects diversity and equity – please APPLY NOW!